Image Map

Sunday, September 25, 2016

How to Change the World!



My Professors have been learning about how to be a responsible citizen.  I turned this into a "How to Change the World" Project!  The project started with the Professirs utilizing the graphic organizer to organize their thoughts and the direction they want to go in.  That graphic organizer then turned into a writing piece telling the reader how they will change the world.  Then they traced each others bodies, cut them out, decorated/described/built the ideal citizen we need to change the world.   Their projects turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL!  They are on display outside of our classroom and My! My! My!  What a display!!   I am incredibly proud of the hard work they put into this!  There is an immense amount of creativity, passion and intellect in their writing prep, final writing piece and "ideal citizen"!  Mrs. Parker's Professors ROCK!








No comments:

Post a Comment