Image Map

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Parker's World Cup!

My professors LOVE SOCCER, THEY LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE SOCCER! About three weeks before this week, we started our Hispanic Heritage Hero Projects. Each professor chose a famous man or woman of Hispanic Heritage to complete a research project on.  The week I did this, was the week of the Hispanic Heritage Hero Project Presentations. When my professors walked in, OH. MY. GOODNESS. THEY. WENT. CRAZY. My amazing husband(who helped me set every week up), made the Messi jersey.  That was such a big hit. We played soccer multiplication, read informational texts that dealt with soccer, we practiced measuring by measuring soccer goals, soccer balls, etc. it was so interactive and fun. Their presentation day was just phenomenal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment